Mani-Monday: just a few fav's


My nail polish collection was getting a little out of hand so I needed to find a better way to store them, but since I like to see things I didn't want to just keep tossing them in a basket.  I have used these trays from our shop that worked perfect, so a couple weeks a go I did a little organizing and I'm so happy to be able to find the shade I want when I need to! 




A few of you that follow on instagram (@thingslovely) and have seen my polish photos that I post occasionally have asked what some of my favorite products are and today I want to show you the best top coat ever.. and my current favorite cuticle oil.

Out the Door (seriously super fast drying top coat) I usually get this at Sallys Beauty Supply, but I've seen it at quite a few places.. its good stuff.

Julep Essential Cuticle Oil, I was a huge fan of CND solar oil ... til this came into my life. 

Last week we had some amazing links and as always we pick our favorite.. each week I tell you that you don't make it easy on me & thats the truth.. I did however have to pick this cupcake nail art, it was just too cute not to choose!


So how do you store your polish, and what are some of your must have's ? 

DARLING, NOW ITS YOUR TURN!

The link up Heather & I host is open Monday-Friday and we would love to invite you to join in.  If you don't have a post ready (or don't blog) use hashtag #maniparty on twitter or instagram to join in on the fun or post a photo on facebook and tag either of us!


Mani-Monday




6 comments:

  1. That is A LOT of nail polish, I'm so jealous! I have like, 3 xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, look at all that polish! I love Out the Door as well.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the single cupcake finger nail. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you organized it! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG a girl after my own heart...haha makes me so happy to see that much of nail polish! It's like I've found a new community, I don't feel like a crazy hoarder lady having that many nail polishes anymore haha! Totally loving the new organization for your polishes, I def gotta look into something like that! Love your blog Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cupcake nail! What a stash you've got. So many creations can be made from that box of polishes. Can't wait to see what next Monday brings.

    ReplyDelete