summertime sponsors

Summertime....and the livin’ is easy
Fish are jumpin’...and the cotton is high
Yo’ daddy’s rich...and yo’ mama’s good-lookin’
So hush little baby......don’t you cry
louis armstrong


I don't run sponsor specials very often over here, but today I'm in a pretty damn good mood so I want to pass that along!  From now through July 5th I'm offering up a sweet little special for you:  

Purchase any ad size and receive the same size or smaller for 50% off! 

Whats great about this special, is that I'm letting you pick your 1/2 off ad to run for whichever month your little heart desires!  This is super great for some of you that may have new items in your shop coming later this year, those that have strict advertising budgets.. or really just to have a 1/2 off ad to use at your leisure!

So head over to the sponsor page here, purchase the ad of your choice and I will send along some details via email for your to redeem that other ad. xo

No comments: