weekend links / 31

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I'm keeping it rather mellow around these parts, I plan on taking advantage of the next few days by tackling a few home projects include some painting and planting.  I might throw in a hike or a farmers market visit, but I don't want to get too wild over here (snort).  Have fun and stay safe, whatever you end up doing!


MAKE:
a prettied up version of a world map
yummy guilt free brownies
this faux brick vase
your own sea salt spray

SEE:
5 ways to drastically increase productivity
a new take on the inspiration board
my current instagram crush
16 instagrammers to follow

DO:
regrow plants from food scraps
try out block scheduling for your day (great for self-employment)
listen to design sponge podcasts
take a hike.... literally.

favorite websites/blogs/shops of the week:
the everygirl (their home tours are legit)
odd daughter paper co.
emily mcdowell
ruthie lindsey

View previous Weekend Links here & have a great one! xo

No comments: