weekend links / 26


The past few days around here have been very mellow ones.  Last weekend and earlier this week I was feeling a little weird and it sort of scared me, I got in to the doctor Tuesday and had an ekg done where they discovered a little heart palpitation.  I had to get a bunch of blood tests done and I go back this coming Tuesday for a checkup and to talk to my doctor about a few other things- mainly anxiety, weight and my baby maker (as in more infertility stuff).  On that note, I took full advantage of trying to stay stress free- with the weather at all time lows here, I didn't mind staying in more than I got out!


MAKE:
this tree.
a birch log candle holder
your clipboards more fun!
an army cot, perfect for lounging

SEE:
what its like to live on postcard row
treasures & travels new youtube channel
this sweet little nursery!
why we are made in america

DO:
please, please, please read this post.
check out this ultimate candle diy guide
print out these cute gift tags
listen to this playlist

5 favorite blogs this week:
of trees and hues
women love tech
making nice in the midwest
fellow fellow
the dainty squid

View previous Weekend Links here & have a great one! xo

No comments: