tree farming

Its been pretty chilly over here so I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to go walk around a Christmas tree farm for fun. It was a pretty mellow day so I met up with my friend Andrea and her daughter, we grabbed a few warm drinks (which we forgot in the car) and headed out to Sauvie Island, our friend Cora met us out there too and we all froze our booties off together.  Its funny that I was shivering so hard I thought I would die and it was around 28 degrees that day, today as I type this its 19!




Neither of us ended up getting a tree, I'm actually waiting until Brandon is home so we can decorate together.  He left the Sunday before Thanksgiving and worked a longer shift in Peru so that he can have Christmas off, which also happens to be his birthday.  Lucky guy!

So as of right now I don't have a single decoration up.  I actually haven't done anything holiday related besides trying my hand at fudge, watching a few cheesy hallmark moves and going to the tree farm.  I might be a little behind, but I still love this time of year!  How about you, all decorated up?

No comments: