weekend links / 24

Recently I've been taking a few recipe adventures in the kitchen and have found myself wanting to make and sadly eat, a slew of amazing concoctions.  I think the end of the year always calls for good eats, but in my attempt to not pack on the winter weight- I'm going for healthier or classic versions of my favorite treats. As of late visual encouragement (aka inspiration) has been food photography, good quotes and beautiful decor. I think the photo below captures everything I'm loving right now!  That quote is soooo good, right??


MAKE:
sweet & simple terracotta votives
a pumpkin family
this statement leather strap shelf
almost vegan pumpkin muffins
gold upcycled tin cans

SEE:
we can't stop a capella version - ugh. really, i can't stop listening.
the official  american express blog
this cute modern day snail mail idea
all these beautiful recipes
this seriously cute kid video!

DO:
read about inspiration vs imitation
have pretty hair with the help of these 20 style ideas
see the domino relaunch
check out camp workshops
create better tutorials

5 favorite blogs this week:
sweet thing
art social
cocorrina
urban walls
cottonwood road

View previous Weekend Links here & have a great one! xo

No comments: