enjoy the season

Fall in the Pacific Northwest is nothing short of magical, however its also the best time to stay cozy inside.  I'll be the first to volunteer for a p-jam day with all the toppings:  hallmark holiday movies, soup simmering, warm drink in hand and the fire on full blast.  However, I can't let these days slip by.  I've made it a personal goal to get out a little more -even if for a quick errand- and just enjoy it all.  With Brandon only home 2 weeks each month, being alone is a given, but what I choose to do with that time is where I can find a balance of health and happiness.   Its really easy for me to stay home, get a little on the frumpy side and forget about living life and that's just sad.   I've really only met a few people here, one I already consider a very dear friend Andrea and she's really good about getting me out of the house!  The other day we strolled around in the Northwest (my favorite area of Portland) grabbed a few photos and some lunch, we only had about an hour- but for me it was time well spent.



:outfit details:
brass earrings: c/o whiskey & wine (check out her deal here)
glasses: h&m
tights: target
army jacket: thrifted
dress: c/o lulus
shoes: blowfish
scarf: gifted

No comments: