mani-monday: sweetheart

The January slump is officially over and I've had this strong urge to create.  I don't know what, but have you ever had that feeling that all you want to do is make something?  I think the overwhelming pink & red diy's surrounding the blog/pinterest universe might have something to do with it.  So I improvised and put that urge on my fingers, I think its a great start. 

{colors used opi japanese rose garden & nina ultra pro tickle me pink}


NOW ITS YOUR TURN!

The link up Heather & I host is open Monday-Friday and we would love to invite you to join in.  If you don't have a post ready (or don't blog) use hashtag #maniparty on twitter or instagram to join in on the fun or post a photo on facebook and tag either of us!  
Mani-Monday

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pink colour! Looks amazing and simple


    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I did my manicure above, I put some pink on one finger...for some reason I wasn't loving it, so I took it off. Maybe I just had the wrong shade of pink, cause yours looks great! Love the touch of red too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinks can totally be tricky! I ended up doing the red on my ring finger (left hand) and pointer finger (right hand) just to have something fun and it broke up the pink nicely!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I'm going to be pink & red overloaded by the end of the month, but its fun for now!

      Delete
  4. I am completely the same about getting January finally over and done with!! Olive and Ivy sent me, your blog is lovely!

    Paige xo

    ReplyDelete