beauty chat (part two)

The other day I asked some of my March Sponsors a couple of beauty questions and today I'm sharing more of their answers as a part of The Beauty Files series I have been hosting here all month long featuring anything and everything beauty related! 

LITTLE DOE-EYED GIRL
- blog - shop

My 3 must have beauty products are Smith's Rosebud Salve, Covergirl Naturelux mascara, and Benefit's Dr. Feelgood. Smith's Rosebud Salve is the best! It keeps my lips soft and suple. It is also good for chapped skin. I love mascara. I love Covergirl Naturelux mascare because it is lightweight for every day use. I do not leave the house without putting on Benefit's Dr. Feelgood--it's smoothes out my skin like nothing else.


LILAC & LACE


I usually find beauty inspiration from films and television shows l love.  Film is such a great medium for seeing all different kinds of "looks" in action and I think it's a great way to explore the trends of the past.  I especially love the classic looks of the 40's and 50's, so I'm always on the look out for great films from those eras to fill me with inspiration for my make-up, hair and fashion!  


SPLENDOR


Yellow jeans, shorts with blazers & wedges in fun colors.



GOOD NATURED BY DANI


 Almond oil, which I use to moisturize my entire body, including my face.  Seriously, I have oily skin, and using almond oil rather than lotion for my face actually helps! Crazy!  Lip Balms from Orange Thyme on Etsy. To. Die. For. And, I don't leave the house without mascara. I use CoverGirl's Lash Blast, which I love!


HOMEMADE BY CAMERON
- blog - shop


 Permed bangs (with straight-ish hair).  I wish I had a picture of myself from when I was in junior high so you could see the horror that was my hair.  Sadly, I burned all of those.  However, I do have a recent picture of myself . . . not that the hair is that much better - but at least its not poodle-style curly!  And yes, I did somehow have a little blondie - my husband gets credit for that!


WONDER FOREST
- blog - shop - facebook


A good mineral foundation. I’m a huge fan of Everyday Minerals “face” products. 
This is my fav.
Mascara. Rimmel Glam Eyes… always!!  
Hairspray. My hair would be completely flat and boring without it.



GUSSY SEWS


Hair conditioner, body lotion & fun nail polish :)


DIANAPANTZ

I use aveda hand & foot lotion on my face, I love how creamy it feels.  I also use this coffee face mask powder [i mix it with a bit of almond milk!] from rinse bath and body co. and lastly, I use sunscreen every.single.day!! As a bike commuter, I always want to make sure my hands, neck & face are protected!


No comments: