things i love tuesday


Every Tuesday is a recap of things I have found and fallen in love with each week!


This Etsy Shop: Woodland Belle
Think of little whimsical forest gnomes making these adorable goodies! {so sweet!}


This Blog: Dottie Angel 
This Brit is adorably witty and makes super cute things,
 I mainly just love the way she writes in such a quirky innocent way.


*plus I'm totally making these heart dangles of hers this week!

These Tutorials: V & Co.
(visit her shop for pdf files of the patterns you like)
I'm a huge fan of making things, but an even bigger fan of showing people how to make them.
 V & Co. is so sharing with super easy and actually "do-able" projects for anyone!
The ones below I will make for my home and myself (perfect for spring!)


These Baby Goods: SATees (ummm witty name dont you think?)
 Big words for little people, need I say more?
 I dont have babies (yet) but I'm a nerd and my babies will be too!


 

This Photographer:  Alicia Bock (simple and dreamy)
please visit her shop to get the full experience of what kind of photos she captures and creates!


And thats what I'm loving this week...
 I hope you enjoyed a few of the things I shared and that you can find a new love in them too..
or start your own love list?!

No comments: