product sneak peek

I've been busy preparing for the shop to launch (finally, right?) and today I'm teaming up with Intel 2in1 to share another peek of my studio with you, this time I'm sharing one of my new products- soy candles!  I'm so excited to be offering this- it took a bit of time to perfect the recipes and figure out just the right scents that I loved and would want to burn in my own home.



Its times like these that I wish you could smell through your computer!  I'm so proud of the packaging, the scents, the way I'm making them- small batch, hand poured, domestically grown soy with phthalate free essential oil blend fragrances.  I found a couple of great candle containers and plan on also offering limited editions (the winter camp vibes edition is so fun!)- in the mean time I'm making sure to stock up on inventory for the shop launch and for a few holiday pop-ups that I'll be attending, here in Portland!


Teaming up with Intel was fun for this project because I was able to keep my candle recipes right at my fingertips with my favorite playlist playing in the background, while keeping all the product consistent- its so silly, but since these candles are so new, I haven't memorized all the little details yet!  Stay tuned for the shop launch and you'll see which scents I chose next week =)

Don't forget to check out the Intel Advocate Experience to see how other creatives use their devices!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Intel this could include Intel providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.  Please note that all content posted is completely authentic and written by me, I disclose these partnerships to be honest and let you know that I love collaborating with other businesses that I personally love!