this & that // 01

Last year I came across a great feature that Susan from Freshly Picked put together called Instagram Mash-up.  She would share photos that she came across on IG that looked sort of similar and ever since the first time I saw one of her mash-ups, I became more aware of the people I follow and how we all have such different lives and interests, but somehow can still connect (in a scary identical way!) through photos!  Everything below I came across this last week and are strictly from people I currently follow -no hashtag searches- so fun right?







Susan hasn't done this feature in almost 10 months, but I didn't want to share my version without giving her the proper credit since I'm hoping to do these more often!

... and if you aren't already, follow me on instagram xo

No comments: