shop local: philadelphia

When I started this project it was because I wanted to figure out a way to share amazing artisans around the country based on where they lived- so using the Etsy shop local feature, I randomly pick a city and go from there.  Finding good stuff seems to be easy, the hard part is that my bank account balance gets a little lower- because honestly there is a lot of cool shit out there guys!  Today we head to Philly and now I'm craving cheesesteak.

stamps & stationary : song & dance 
vintage shaving kit: badger lather
astral crown: giant dwarf
cloud mobile: baby jives co.
tote bag:  exit 343 design
skeen print cases: xenotees
waxed canvas bag: peg and awl
ring: bloodmilk
pillows: {me}longings

View previous Shop Local features here and join me next time when I feature Minneapolis!


No comments: