I was browsing through my posts from last October and realized so much has changed in just a year. The last few months of the year are my favorite time to reflect and enjoy the season, now if fall would just get here! I thought it would be fun to share what I was up to last year, this year and my hopes for next.
Last October I was:
- still using center text format for my post, uhhh?? silly.
- enjoying the fact that I still consumed dairy & lots of gluten worry free
- excited to have Ki offer up a copy of her magazine for a giveaway
- hosting the 'hang in my hood' series.. damn I should bring that back!
- busy making so many hair accessories and on an inspiration overload
- taking a road trip to portland to shoot my last wedding before I quit photography
- anxious to help others find resources for their own business
- co-hosting this fun pinterest diy project with gina every other week
- enjoying the beginning of fall
- hoping for a baby....
This October I am:
- looking forward for to autumn goodness
- working with some bigger brands that I adore & can't wait to share with you
- selling practically all of our belongings this weekend - crazy I know!
- downsizing our lives for winter (eep!)
- sending out the 5th installment of Love Club!
- still wishing for a babes.. but becoming ok without.
Next October I hope to:
- be loving the new city we choose to move too next year!
- get a new puppy.. for arthur of course, he needs a friend.
- be over my fear of flying and already have a few trips under my belt
- have a couple employees for justlovelythings, llc.. its growing so much I will need it!
- just.. be happy. super simple.
I don't want to make a link up for this, but would love to know how has your year changed? Let me know below or write up a post and share the link. xo