Mani-Monday: orange sherbet


For the majority of the week I sported clear, but I decided some peach and glitter in my life would be good for the weekend.. the peach I found is more like an orange sherbet (julie nail color- 9 to 5) & I adore it! Slapped on some glitter & I was good to go.. oh and a little heart didn't hurt! Sorry I only took one photo with my cellphone- but you get the idea of its cuteness, yeah?

(products used Julie 9 to 5, Wet n Wild Fergie, Essie Turquoise & Caicos)

Each week we pick a favorite from the links ups of the week before.  Its a tough job.  This week Franziska won me over with her Julep Red & Gold diagonal mani.


NOW ITS YOUR TURN!

The link up Heather & I host is open Monday-Friday and we would love to invite you to join in.  If you don't have a post ready (or don't blog) use hashtag #maniparty on twitter or instagram to join in on the fun or post a photo on facebook and tag either of us!

Mani-Monday


4 comments:

  1. I love the peach with the glitter and the heart just makes it pop! Great choice on your favorite of the week! Maybe if I didn't bit my nails I would be able to join in on the fun lol!
    Have a great day!
    -Kristen@fewofmyfavoritethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, thank you so much for featuring me! :) I love Mani Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the heart. What color did you use?

    ~Jocelyn (Nail Artist @ Polishpedia)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving Mani Monday posts! It's great to see what other people come up with

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete