your mom ____ .


A few days ago I was browsing some mommy blogs (don't worry they were the cool ones so its totally not weird) and I was thinking how fun it must be to basically just document your kids life and share how funny/cute/crazy they are.  It got me thinking- what if our moms had been bloggers?

One tweet out and immediately it led to something fun.  Next Tuesday there is a link up, so get those posts ready.  Some bloggers are writing about their moms style back in the day, some just sharing photos & stories.. mine well I'm writing up a post from my mommas perspective via 1983 (get ready for lots of LOL's).  Have at it, have fun.  Grab a button & join Erika from Rouge & Whimsy and myself.


BLOG TITLE



6 comments:

  1. this is a totally fun idea! i'll try to come up with something :)
    also, can't wait to meet you next week - thanks for organizing a little meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a totally cute idea. As soon as I read this, I went and looked up some pictures of my mom. I found some jems for sure!

    -april.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure this is a great idea! i love it! Count me in! :) This is sucha cute idea!

    ablondeshomebrew.blogspot.com (link up?)

    ReplyDelete