I'm a Heavy Hitter!?


Super sweet & savvy Nicole from over at Three's 4 Me
asked if I would be interested in participating in her Small Business Month over on her blog.



It sounded great and I asked her what she was thinking she might need from me,
she then mentioned that each Monday this month she was having interviews
 with Blog/Shop Heavy Hitters such as: 
Maggie from Gussy Sews, Ashley from The Shine Project and Casey from The Wiegands.  
She wanted to know if I would be the other participant... 
Um What!? I was seriously all over it and completely excited that she had asked me!

So today that is where you will find me!
{go see for yourself here}
I would love for you to check out my little Q&A Session with Nicole, 
and take the time to become a fan of her blog or check out her cute shop!




6 comments:

  1. girl you are going to be famous!!!!!!!!!! im calling it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! I LOVE it! Please stop by my blog and take a look, if you like it you should probably follow it! It's make my day! Thanks so much!

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    www.romanianprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - so famous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairly new blogger here... yours is amazing! I feel so out of the loop right now! The blogging world has changed so much over the years, it feels like a treasure hunt now! :) Off to read your guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My point of view partially coincided with yours. Thank you for trying. antidepressants

    ReplyDelete
  6. My point of view partially coincided with yours. Thank you for trying. antidepressants

    ReplyDelete