Saint Valentines Day

Some of my single friends hate today.
I understand, but really cant it just be a day about loving people?

I don't really wear red and I'm not big on googly eyes, flowers or heart shaped mystery chocolates..
but for one day out of the year, I can be.

But today, really I just want to make sure I'm not a bitch.
yep.. you heard me correctly.

I really do try to be a nice person, I mean I think I am.
But don't get me wrong, I have an inner bitch that doesn't mind making an appearance every so often..
so today on Valentines I vow not to let the bitch come to the party =)

Love everyone.
If some lady cuts you off in traffic, flash her one of those Justin Beiber heart things he does with his hands
 (don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about)
If you order dinner and they get it all wrong, instead of freaking out.. just say "thank you for messing up my valentines dinner"..
 i think that manners in these situations really confuse people
If your sweetie forgot to you get something, be a bitch tomorrow.
(and make them suffer hehehehe *evil laugh*)

Seriously I'm joking about all of this.. be a good person every day and I promise you will love life.

Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

  1. To me Valentine's Day is about love, not about significant others. I miss the days of making mailboxes out of cereal boxes and everyone in the class giving out Valentines and candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! although i do love my husband i'm not gonna lie.. the inner child in me loves making a giant paper heart to stuff all your valentines in and to wipe your fingers with since you just ate a ton of homemade cupcakes that some cool mom brought to class!

    ReplyDelete