Come find me!


Its been a pretty great surprise when I check on my stats for the blog in either blogger stats or google analytics.  Its actually something I look forward to, because I either giggle to myself just enough that I feel the need to share it with others as I say "Oh my God, look how people are finding me", or I think what the hector "Oh my God, look how people are finding me".. either way.. I have decided that it happens enough, that I will make a weekly post of it!

So with out further ado, I present:


So how did people come across my blog this week?



I really hope whomever wanted to watch Mick Jagger,
was at least somewhat entertained by me for a bit.



3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Totally makes me laugh, but hey, at least they're finding you! Can't wait to read these every week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for what it's worth, I find your blog far more interesting than his grammy performance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's awesome! "Obama Takeover Media" is my favorite.
    Incidently, "just lovely things" is in my keyword list for this week... :]

    ReplyDelete