weekend links / 12

As spring shows its face around these parts, I crave: accessories, fresh flowers and fun projects.  I think I found them all & then some!  My weekend was pretty mellow- I saw The Revival Tour on friday night with my dearest friend Cameron. Saturday was spent taking the rest of the inventory photos to relaunch Fawn & Flora and today was decidedly the best couch day ever.  How was your weekend?




SEE:
the beautiful work space of samantha wills (swoon!(
how easy it is to build a workable wardrobe
a vintage inspired lovely & a fun quirky must have!
how to take care of business..

MAKE:
some yummy recipes like this or this- mouth.watering.now.
these unique push pins- so fun!
post it notes even cooler, also if you think of this then i like you even more!

DO:
find ways to be more productive!
learn all about the small change project
appreciate & learn during a big house move
check out this beautiful look book of creations!

VISIT: (favorite blogs of the week)

Check out previous weekend links here. Hope you had a good one! xo

14 comments:

  1. You are so sweet yet again, thank you for sharing my blog!
    xoxo
    Melyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those rings and those flowers- I am craving fresh flowers myself! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want every single one of those rings on my hand. Right now. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with those wings. OOOH my! I need them this instant. That triangle one gaaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that rings..coming from Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for linking to my latest look book - you're the best :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the rings!

    check out my naked basics palette giveaway! :)

    http://kateemari3.blogspot.com/2013/04/giveaway-naked-basics-palette.html

    xoxo,

    katee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the love, girl :) And I'm LOVING the simplicity of your new blog design! It looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those flowers would be perfect for a summer wedding! Love them! I am coming from olive and ivy's blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with you on the fresh flowers and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photography is amazing! I'm comin' from Olive & Ivy's blog btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. new follower from olive&ivy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the flowers, they are gorgeous and I want them in my house now! ;)
    p.s. I'm coming from Olive & Ivy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the rings!

    Check out my page too: https://www.facebook.com/mmaimagic

    ReplyDelete