Love Stiched ♥


Do you know Brittany from Love Stitched?
If not you are missing out!

Maybe I'm a little biased because we have a few things in common
-we are hairstylists
-married
-cant bake cookies
(but seriously if you want crunchy cookie chips I'm your girl!)
-we never make our beds
-never leave the house without mascara on
-we both have a few grays that we can hide with our blond hair

I know these are randoms tidbits, but to find someone elses "about me"
stuff and realize, hey that's me too.. makes you feel not so silly sometimes!

Well this is ♥Brittany (adorbs right??!)


Her blog is full of her personal life, lots of things she likes (&shares),
giveaways, tutorials, shop updates.. um basically lots of radness!

We played a little ABC game so you could get to know her just a little better..

A= Are you available - NOPE
B= Best Blog Friend - can't name just one!
C= Cake or pie - cake {but no frosting}
D= Drink of choice - Diet coke or Diet cherry pepsi
E= Essential item you use everyday - mascara
F= Favorite color- turqouise
G= Gummy bears or worms - neither unless they are sour ;)
H= Hometown - westlake village, CA
I= Indulgences -ice cream
J= James Dean, Jimmy Fallon or Justin Timberlake - James Dean
K= Kids and Names - 3 boys - Ethan and Avery are 12 yr old twins and Eliot is 9
L= Life is incomplete without? - laughter
M= Must have fashion item - a good pair of jeans
N= Number of siblings - 4 all younger than me
O= Organic or Over rated - mixed feelings
P= Phobias or Fears - throwing up {weird huh?} read this post for more on that
Q= Favorite Quote - one of them is :
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
~Aaron Siskind
R= Reason to smile - LOVE♥
S= Season - Fall
T= Tag 3 of your fav blogs - ohh that is hard I don't want to leave anyone out...
so click HERE to see some of my favs :)
U= Unknown fact about me - {I'm leaving this unknown} ha ha ha
V= Vegetable you don't like - Beets
W= Worst habit - not washing my face at night
X= X-rays - have I had them...yup
Y= You are (in one word) - silly
Z= Zodiac Sign - leo


The best way to see Brittanys fun personality & get a little glimpse into her life
with her beautiful family is to visit her blog.. but that's not it, did I mention she makes stuff??
Ugh I know what you are thinking..
-rad style
-cute family
-awesome blog...

& now a shop??
yep.. she is that cool & is offering up a giveaway and discount for you!

One lucky winner is going to get:
A pair of Courtney Earrings


and a Stella Ring!


She is also offering all of you a discount code to her shop!
Just use "lovely20" to save 20% off on your purchase

NOW HERE'S THE GOOD STUFF:
I'm giving you 10 (yes ten!!!) chances to win
for each thing you do leave a separate comment here

-must be a follower of my blog
-follow Love Stitched blog
-fan Love Stitched on facebook
-follow Love Stitched on twitter
-visit Love Stitched shop & tell me your favorite item
-follow me on facebook
-follow me on twitter
-reblog about this (provide link)
-tweet about it with mentions of both of us!
-post on your facebook (with link back to here)

You have til Sunday 6pm(pst) so get to it!

154 comments:

  1. I follow love stitched blog

    dominiquesboutique@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow just.lovely.things blog

    dominiquesboutique@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of love stitched on facebook.

    dominiquesboutique@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a just lovely things follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow the love stitched blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow love stitched of FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow love stitched on twitter

    dominiquesboutique@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow just lovely things of FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite item from her shop is the petite rosette statement ring.

    dominiquesboutique@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow just.lovely.things on facebook

    dominiquesboutique@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow just.lovely.things on twitter.

    dominiquesboutique@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a follower of your blog!Thanks for the giveaway I love Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I twitted about this giveaway and mentioned both of you. craftcouture44

    dominiquesboutique@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Aqua chrysanthemum flower necklace with chain. I loved the ABC game you ladies did!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I posted this giveaway on facebook.

    dominiquesboutique@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow the Love Stitched blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a fan of Love Stitched on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the White and Gray Anthro inspired rosette headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a fan of Just.Lovely.Things on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow Love Stitched :] She is how I discovered your awesomeness ;]

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow Love Stitched on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh dear. I have already bought most of my favorites! But I would love her Stella ring :]

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow {just.lovely.things} on Facebook! Brittany Gregory Sorensen

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow you on twitter as 41 West Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Her shop is totally cute. I really like LITTLE LOU - Tiffany Blue Rosette Hair Pin

    ReplyDelete
  27. i follow you!
    love,
    Jello

    ReplyDelete
  28. i follow Love Stitched!

    ReplyDelete
  29. l-l-loooove the .Flora Bella - Rose Cabochon necklace charm in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow lovestitched blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a fan of lovestitched on fb

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am a fan of you on fb

    ReplyDelete
  33. I also loooove the flora bella rose cabochon necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow the love stitched blog

    ReplyDelete
  35. my favorite item of hers is the Courtney earrings.... I have ALWAYS wanted a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I also now follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
  37. i follow you <3

    ReplyDelete
  38. i now follow love stitched's blog! super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. i am a fan of love stitched on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  40. i now follow love stitched on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  41. i love.love.love. the fabric rosette earrings in tiffany blue.

    ReplyDelete
  42. i follow you on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  43. i follow you on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. after reading why you feel biased, may i join you on that too?! always a pleasure to be introduced to another hairstylist and the whole Davis fams are gorgeous beyond belief! loved reading about Brittany's ABC's - way to keep it unique girls.

    awesome giveaway, thanks for the chance - all over it! i'm a follower of you darling girl and have her blog up now, it's beauteous...gonna make another entry b/c i just followed her.

    thanks again! ♥

    pea ess: please pass the crunchy cookie chips! xo

    ReplyDelete
  45. tweeted!! @resourcefulred

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow Love Stitched!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm a fan of LS on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow LS on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I've been wanting a pair of her Courtney earrings for awhile! Or the Breakfast at Tiffanys necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm a fan of you on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow you!
    brycegodfrey@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow Love Stitched Blog
    brycegodfrey@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am a fan of Love Stitched on Facebook!
    brycegodfrey@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. My fave item in her shop is the White and Gray Anthro inspired rosette headband! Super cute!
    brycegodfrey@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. following just lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  57. MIKAYLA - Mustard Yellow anthropologie inspired chic rosette headband is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I follow Loved Stitched blog!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow Love Stitched on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Went the LS Etsy shop and I LOVE everything, especially the Stella rings!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow Just.Lovely.Things!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow Love Stitched!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I'm a fb fan of Love Stitched!

    ReplyDelete
  64. My fav thing on Love Stitched's Etsy is the Cinderella headband! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow Love Stitched on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow Just.Lovely.Things on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I tweeted about the giveaway! @frozenrosey

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm a fan of just.lovely.things on fb!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow the Love Stitched blog!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I am a fan of Love Stitched on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I follow Love Stitched on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I follow you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  73. love.love.love the off white burlap brooch. but everything is so cute...all the bobbies, so cute. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  74. okay. just became a "follower" so that i can have another entry. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow the Love Stitched blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  77. I have liked Love Stitched on FB

    ReplyDelete
  78. My fave items in the Love Stitched shop are the Breakfast at Tiffany necklace and the chrysanthumum necklaces...I don't know if I spelled that right, but I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hey lady, I'm a follower of your blog :]

    ReplyDelete
  80. I am now folloing the Love Stiched blog :]

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am a BIG fan of Love Stitched on facebook :]

    ReplyDelete
  82. I am following Love Stitched on Twitter :]

    ReplyDelete
  83. My favorite item on the Love Stitched shop is the petite kate in white anthropologie inspired classic standard rosette headband! :]

    ReplyDelete
  84. I'm following you on facebook :]

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'm following you on Twitter :]

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'm following you on Twitter :]

    ReplyDelete
  87. wow i love your blog !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  88. This is an adorable post! I just followed both your blogs. I can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Love her Tiffany Blue and Cream bobby pins!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow you with Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I love the black chrysanthemum flower necklace. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I follow you on facebook
    Megcoleman1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow lovestitched on facebook
    Megcoleman1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Love that I get emails since I follow your blog
    Megcoleman1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow Love Stitched

    ReplyDelete
  96. I am a fan of love stitched on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  97. I follow Just Lovely Things on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  98. My favorite item is the Breakfast at Tiffany's necklace

    ReplyDelete
  99. I posted the giveaway on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  101. Follow Love Stiched's blog

    ReplyDelete
  102. Follow Love Stitched on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  103. Follow Love Stitched on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow love stitched on twitter! TVS_Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  105. I just tweeted about you guys!! TVS_Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  106. My favorite item in the shop are the purple dahlia earrings! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  107. I Follow Your {amazing} Blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  108. I Follow You on Twitter <3

    ReplyDelete
  109. I Follow You on Facebook <3

    ReplyDelete
  110. I Follow Love Stitched on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I Follow Love Stitched on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I Follow the lovely {Love Stitched} Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I love the Flora Bella Necklace in her Etsy Shop <3

    ReplyDelete
  114. I mentioned both of you on twitter! <3


    http://twitter.com/#!/s_rosier

    ReplyDelete
  115. I shared your link on FB <3

    ReplyDelete
  116. Im a follower of you on google connect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  117. I also follow the Love Stitched Blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  118. I am a fan of Love Stiched On Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  119. I follow Love Stiched on twitter: ruelasjacobo

    ReplyDelete
  120. I follow you on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  121. I follow you on twitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  122. I love all of Love Stiched's floral buttons and rings. I also love her Flora Bella - Rose Cabochon necklace charm in pink...soo cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  123. I blogged about you/Love Stitched on my blog:

    oohlalaposh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete