prop swap + pop up

One thing I love about being a maker is the community that surrounds it.  Meeting and collaborating with others that have a similar passion is one of the greatest rewards- well I guess besides making things, selling them and being my own boss haha.. but you get the idea!  This weekend I participated in a pop-up market at Elder Hall, hosted by Ashley- Local Haven and Adriana- Xochitl Adriana.  Its was a small gathering of makers and collectors offering wares for sale and trade.  The space was so beautiful and inspiring- I can't wait to go back!



linen napkins by the modern proper


stoneware by mazama


shibori napkins by bramble workshop

vintage wares by dogwoodpdx




I'm so happy to have been able to participate in this market.  My next pop-up will be at the Caravan Traveling Market, I'm helping manage the Menagerie booth and will be offering up a few of my products.  If you are in the area, pop over and say hi!