around here

Life lately has started to chill from a very busy summer and I'm ready for the calm.  I've been thinking non-stop of re-branding my entire shop/blog/online presence (complete new name & all!) and that takes up a lot of mind juice.  I've mentioned it before, but its tough to evolve and not see eye to eye with what you created in the first place.  I have this very distinct vision of what I want and how I will get there, but my feet are barely touching the water and I'm scared to jump in.  Oh the joys of being your own boss, huh?

So I'm sitting on business thoughts, while trying to keep up with our newest family member, doing some much needed home projects and really just trying to slow down and enjoy this little life.



What have you been up to lately or have planned for the new season?

No comments: