it was a snow day

Last week we had a little bit of snow here and there in Southern Oregon, but by Thursday night it hit us pretty good and we saw about 7" in a matter of hours.  I'm a total kid when snow arrives (especially this much) so I play, throw and eat the good white stuff. I'm totally 6yrs old like that.  

I just think its magical, until it starts raining and gets spotty and slippery- then I curse at it, but for the first couple of days I try to enjoy it all.  And even though it took out our internet for 4 days and caused a little stress, the snow day was worth it. Thankfully it all came back on last night and now I'm able to share some photos from the day after the storm, here around the farm. 












Today we are skipping mani-monday to celebrate Christmas Eve, please join us for our last one of the year (& link up 2 posts if you have one from today!) on the 31st.  To the friends that celebrate have a Merry Christmas and those that don't Happy Monday & Tuesday!!!

10 comments:

  1. umm your pictures are absolutely stunning! love them and the beauty of snow! merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I hope you get even more snow for Christmas. :) It's gently coming down here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! I've never lived anywhere it snows! I'm jealous!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these GORGEOUS gorgeous pictures!!! Merry Christmas Heater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness so gorgeous! I don't even really like snow but it can be pretty magical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm gorgeous photos! Love the snow :)

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! merry christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful. I'm incredibly jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! I absolutley love snow as well :)

    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures, love e snow!!!

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogdpot.com

    ReplyDelete