winter findings

I patiently waited for the mad rush of this last weekends sales to end (obviously I joined in and made hefty amounts of online purchases from my favorite shops), but it also gave me time to really curate items for this new collection.  I have been creating up a storm and I wanted to feature more of the foliage type of pieces, but I decided to hold off and sprinkle them in each of the updates I will be doing in the shop throughout winter.


I hit up my favorite model and friend Cameron (i miss working with you everyday!!!) to do a quick shoot up at my old photo studio.  If you can believe it we shot the entire thing in 30min & I couldn't be more proud.  When I take photos, I've been trying to shoot more intentionally.  I know with digital I can shoot a bazillion photos and then just find the right one- but instead with intentional shooting you are forced to see the image as the final photo you want to achieve.  So when I look through the lens I try to see the end product, which means I rarely crop or edit.  I try to come up with a style & back drop and shoot so it comes out exactly so.


With this little collection I have a few colors that will be marked 'coming soon' also as I mentioned I will be updating more often.  I gave the images in the front of the shop a quick face lift reflecting our flat rate shipping deal and ways to connect! 


Folks I can't stop there.. check out this look book that almost kicked my ass (seriously it took me a while to figure this out, but I taught myself a design program and did it!) and if you fancy a coupon use code 'handmade' at checkout to save 20% off all orders through Dec.10th!!! I would love to know what you think of everything.. xo

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Your pieces are gorgeous, and so is your model, and I love the quotes!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look book is freaking fabulous! Get that out to big sites & mags fast girl. Tutorial soon?

    Good luck with holiday sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, the look book is gorgeous!!!! I've been wanting to make something similar and google has been no help, haha. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! I also love that you used Issuu. That is something I have been meaning to do with my latest line...but it seems like it would be time consuming. Was it?
    Anyways, the front cover is beyond gorgeous. SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos and creations are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is all so magical and beautiful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! How fantastic. :)
    I'm dying over how pretty it all is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty sure I'll die if I don't have that giant mustard/ gold bow and giant leaf. oh, and the floral crown I've been eyeing for months! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you underestimate how insanely talented you are and because you are so humble its a) a very like-ble trait you have & b) seriously almost doesn't give you the recognition you deserve Heather!

    I know this sounds cheese, but everything I've seen you do turns out wonderful and I'm so proud to say I've been a fan of yours since the beginning and will always be, I just hope that others see how much you have to offer and I hope you see that you will be huge, you have what it takes. Go get more of it friend!!!

    -tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous and so whimsical, I love the pastel color palette.
    Congratulations!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete