This was officially my last weekend as a 31yr old. I'm not too worried about turning the actual three-two, except for the fact that it means I'm now 8yrs away from 4-0. Uh What?
As my birthday approaches on Tuesday and it will be the 2nd year my husband has to miss my birthday (he leaves for work in Peru at 4am & last year was in Australia) he decided to bring me to an hotel close to the airport to just get away. So here I sit, watching Revenge, as he makes sure he didn't forget anything in the 90+lbs of luggage he is taking along- while I share weekend links.
People this is excitement. This is what almost 32yr olds do. Boring = Happiness
: small fry blog : aka another excuse for me to need kids
: diy calendar : not completely diy- you just fill it out.
- simple & cute tea towels for the home
- any pie n' the sky project
- a sketchbook purchase- asap
- pretty sleep eye masks
- amazingly beautiful photography
- how cute this shop is!
- some navy color inspiration
- all the pretties at milk & honey
- take lovely culinary photos
- find your place (tips for new bloggers)
- become a fan of rebecca
- go to a #pfmixer sometime!
& my favorite blogs of the week..
Hope you had a great weekend, xo