I'm a creature of change and when I don't have it I go a little crazy. So this change, its good. Its funny how making plans for us is a little hard. Brandon was supposed to leave Nov 6th for Australia and I would follow along in December for 3 weeks. Well, last week they changed his schedule around and now he is headed to Peru!... To say the least I probably won't be going to the scary jungle to visit him any time soon, but now he will be on a shorter shift of 2wks work 2wks home all winter.
So thats what is new over here, whats up with you? Here are some new favorite finds to share with you..
:making your own stamps:
:enjoying a pumpkin steamer:
and other things for you to:
- adorable mini copper planters
- an easy graphic print
- anything from Chelseas blog- she knows her diys!
- my favorite blog of the week
- how handmade consulting can help your brand
- kate byrnes creative portfolio
- listen to still corners
- eat mangos & beans
- try to take more photowalks around your own downtown
Hope you had a great weekend- Canadian friends enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow and my fellow Americans Happy Columbus Day!