What.? Was September by far the quickest month to pass this year? Im still waiting for that fall feeling to hit Southern Oregon, you know crunchy leaves, hot drinks, seeing your breath when you go for late night strolls. I can't wait.
What I've been up to lately:
- The shop reopened! finally.
- Fawn & Flora sent off our Smash Ball sponsorship goodies
- This will be my last week in my studio before the big (small??) move
- Contributed a little fall diy guest post for Maggie
And little bits of life sprinkled in:
- My husband will be home for the entire month of october, this is the first time he has been home longer then 2 1/2 weeks since before last summer!
- I'm heading to Sydney, Australia for Xmas & New Years!! Well if I can get on the plane.
- I've been battling the thoughts of how I love doing something so much (all the businesses I have) and how hard it is to please everyone. Its sad how other people have so much control that they can ruin what you love. For you passionate shop owners & artists, do you get this too??
I'm hitting you up with some amazing links for your eyes to get all kinds of gitty over.
:: a love letter to a beautiful apartment ::
:: anything made by hank ::
:: this handcrafted wedding :: ps love me some oregonians!
and other goods to-
-some time to start reading this series by Sew Caroline if you are a shop owner
- yourself an easy photo mat!
- your blog look better with a few simple upgrades!
- some crockpot apple butter goodness.
- how many giggles you get after visiting Julie Ann's shop
- how fast you fall in love with these fall trends.. i need the floral pants!
- all the pretty details that Liz has around her home.
- if you can stop yourself from buying one of everything in Ana's shop.
- enter this giveaway, because how cute is that necklace?
- check out these simple blog designs if you need something new!
- yourself a favor & if you are a blogger that sells ads- use passionfruit!!
- go get this printable if you blog and have a sense of humor.