weekend links / 04

What I've been doing lately:

- August Love Club boxes - Out!
- Prepping for September Love Club - already?
- Re-opening the shop on Saturday - hallelujah 
- Planning out inventory from both shops for a local vintage/handmade fair
- Working on guest diy posts for some lovely ladies (here & here) next week.

And little bits of life sprinkled in including:

- Sleeping in when possible
- Occasionally skipping the whole 'getting ready for the day' thing
- Catching myself doing unbelievable amounts of instagram stalking
(so many pictures!)
- Wine & Pizza night with a good friend.. had cheese, made me sick.. totally worth it.

and of course finding favorite things to share with you for weekend links.

new favorite blog: Always Rooney :: she is seriously adorable!!

an honest book review for something i'm still debating on reading:  Our City Lights

the instagram series by Whippy Cake :: lots o' advice

and other goods to-

MAKE
:: easy breezy muslin & twine window treatment
:: cute & sturdy business card holder
:: makeover a boring ceiling fan
:: pastel hair color

SEE
:: all the pretty fall inspiration for your closet
:: a layout of carrie bradshaws apartment
:: laurens new digs

DO
:: catch up on your business/blog reading needs
:: take more close ups
:: put some oil in your hair
:: shoot with film

have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. your posts make me smile. They're all so pretty, and neat, just baby soft! Thanks for making this gal smile =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. that book... crazy, sad, quick... read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats what i hear, thats why i'm on the fence about it!

      Delete
  3. laura fisher27 August, 2012

    You always find the best stuff! I'm especially loving the ceiling fan make over, so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. May I use the format for one of my own? Totally linking it back to you of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The person that wrote that "stupid" comment is STUPID! :) Love your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will never understand trollers. Completely ridiculous.

    ANYWAYS - I will be reading that book! Thanks for the recommendation it sounds like exactly what I need to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i'm super curious and i loved her review about it, which made me want to read the book even more

      Delete
  8. Love the pretty instagram series! Thanks for sharing!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I love that quote. I'd really love to live like that more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i want that blown up and on my ceiling so i see it each morning when i wake!

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for dubbing Always Rooney your new favorite blog, that means so much! Im so glad I found your blog as well!

    <3 Courtney
    Www.alwaysrooney.com

    ReplyDelete