beauty chat (part one)

The Beauty Files series has been so fun and I decided to get some of this months sponsors involved by asking them some beauty related questions.  I love seeing the answers and hearing how other women with similar interests all see beauty different ways!  Don't forget to check out their little places on the web & say hello! Here are 8 of my sponsors answers, come back tomorrow for the other 8 beauties!

B.A.I.T 

The girls at b.a.i.t. are looking forward to jazzing up our nails in all kinds of fun colors and prints this Spring.  One of our shoe styles' Trisha (photographed) represents one fun idea of a girly nautical theme.  White base and fuchsia stripes! xoxo



 ROUGE & WHIMSY

I think pastels are huge this spring-- especially mint & coral. 
I also love pops of neon-- chartreuse & pink!


JESSICA N DESIGNS

  1. My Avon Glimmerstick eye liner! I feel naked without it more than any other make up product!
  2. Lip gloss. I am not a lipstick girl, but I ALWAYS wear lip gloss...I am always on the hunt for non sticky lip gloss & I have a makeup bag full of so many different colors!
  3. Tresseme dry shampoo! When I do straighten my curly hair, I want to get the most out of it! And with the spray on dry shampoo, I can go a couple days without washing!


THROUGH THE EYES OF THE MRS

I love feeling pretty and girly! 
What better way then to dress in a fitted pair of jeans and a high heel. 



THE POSH DAISY
-blog - shop - facebook


Conditioner "Cocktail" 
*I think some of the best beauty treatments are done at home and it gives you the chance to experiment, have fun, and save money. So if you are like me and can't spend a ton of money on a deep conditioning treatment at a salon or can't afford the expensive bottled treatments then this super and quick remedy is for you.  So this is super easy, all you need is 2-3 different kinds of (I prefer hydrating) conditioner ( If you don't have 2-3 this is always fun to do with a friend and use each others) mix about a quarter size or larger (depending on how long and thick your hair is) into a bowl or cup. After you shampoo your hair you will layer this conditioner "cocktail" on your hair pretty thick and make sure to get your ends really well. Do not rinse! For better results put on a shower cap or plastic bag and sleep with this on your hair overnight. 
When you wake up rinse this out and your hair will feel soft, smooth, and shiny.



SEW CHATTY
- blog - shop - facebook



Paint your nails! It's something simple, but makes me feel so pretty! 
And there are SO many fun colors available right now!!!


MOMMY YOU SOAP IT
- blog - shop - facebook


As the Mom of 3 young kids, I don't often get a chance to be pampered. However, if I was to create a day of pampering it would play out something like this. I would love to take a shower without any interruptions from kids. I would then head out for a long massage, followed by a pedicure and maybe even a facial. The rest of my day would be spent laying out at a pool with my phone, a book and a bottle of wine. I could stay there for hours, assuming my kids were no where in sight and I didn't have to worry about the 2 year old drowning.


THE SUNSHINE STITCH
- blog - shop - facebook


A beauty tip I learned from my mama... apply a little vinegar to your fingernails before adding polish & it will stay on several days longer. :) Gotta keep those fingers pretty!

3 comments:

  1. I love making homemade conditioners (or just a max of my favorites) - I've been doing it forever!

    Great tips, I'm especially all about mint and other pastel pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! It's great to hear beauty tips from other people and learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these mini tips :) Great ideas for Spring! & a fun way to get your sponsors out there for us to see too :)

    ReplyDelete